Friday, December 11, 2009

gr8 news for 5320 users....

guys huhuooooooo,
latest software has been come out for our cool 5320.
its version is 5.16. thanks nokia for upadte the software
version.
how to update the new version:
go to : menu > settings > data mangr. > device mngr > check
for update ... n update the new version.. a total abt 2mb
file will b download...
no code is needed...
its so simple to update , isn't it?



hmm guys , njoy ur cool 5320 with new software version n dont
forget to visit the blog...

till den take care..

2 comments:

  1. Whoever you are I have a full support to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will advertise your website everywhere... such as youtube btw I am Vince the first one to open 5.16. Zan was the teacher how to upgrade...Btw my way of upgrading my phone is not Zan's way its using the phoenix way coz you know my phone is from Korea and 5.16 is not yet available to that region so I used pheonix...Btw I'm a Filipino.. LoVe Philippines

    ReplyDelete